The resident of the unit, Madam Zhang said and her family had returned home in the evening after work. When she tried to open the door to the toilet in the masterbedroom, it was stuck and it felt like something was pushed against it.
Shocked, she and her husband decided to force open the door. What they saw after pushing the door open shocked them even further... They realised that the ceiling of the toilet had collapsed! There was cement and debris everywhere and the floor was filled with glass shards.