I was eating at a mookata restaurant called Charcoal Thai in Clementi last December with my husband. Guess what i saw! I was shocked to see a cockroach lying beside a piece of fish that I ordered!
How come in this very modern city, we can still see such unhygienic practices at a local food and beverage stall? They never see the need to be hygienic, is it? We were lucky as we have not started eating when we discovered the cockroach. It was a horrifying incident. I don't know if I would have fallen really sick if we didn't see the cockroach on time!