Milo

LADY BOUGHT MOUDLY MILO PACKET DRINK FROM NTUC, TASTES BITTER & SOUR!

Netizen Joanna Ong shared photos of small pack milo which she bought from NTUC for her little girl to drink. After taking a sip, her daughter complained that it was bitter and sour. To her shock, after cutting open the packet, she discovered what looked like white mouldy spots inside the packet milo. The expiry date for the milo was in 2018. Milo Singapore said they would investigate this batch of drinks.

Filed Under: 

MAN JAILED FOR ATTACKING ROOMMATE WHO TURNED OFF LIGHTS WHEN HE WAS MAKING MILO

An 89 year old man was sentenced to 18 months jail for causing harm to another 89 year old roommate from the same old folks home. Both of them were from the Kheng Chiu Loke Tin Kee Home at Tampines.

The accused attacked his roommate because he was unhappy at his roommate for turning off the lights while he was making milo. He had gone into the room in the middle of the night and poured boiling water on the man. He then slashed the man multiple times with a 14.5cm and 16cm knife.

The 89 year old attacker surrendered after throwing the knife away into a nearby laundry basket.

The victim suffered burns and knife wounds which required quite a few surgeries but has since recovered and is resting in the home.

We all know that Singaporeans love their milo, but this is too much la.

Filed Under: 

MAN FINDS SURPRISE INGREDIENT IN HIS MILO BOUGHT FROM MCDONALDS LOYANG POINT

Redditor RavenGamingSG shared pictures of a disgusting find in his cup of McDonalds milo after he bought it from their Loyang Point branch. After drinking his milo, he realised there was a foreign object in his drink and upon further inspection saw a nozzle of sorts in it. An ex-McDonalds staff who saw the nozzle claimed that it was part of the milo dispensing machine which often came loose and could have accidentally fallen into the drink without the staff realising.

Filed Under: 

COCKROACHES FOUND IN MALAYSIAN MADE MILO POWDER!

A Malaysian woman in KL recently opened a packet of Milo powder and to her horror, she found cockroaches in it! How can did the cockroaches get into the Milo? Was it already contaminated at the factory, and if so, where is Nestle's quality control? To our Malaysian readers, those who frequent Malaysia to buy cheap groceries, and those who have already bought Malaysian made Milo from our local supermarkets, please beware before you drink it!

Filed Under: 

NESTLE SINGAPORE: MILO PRODUCED IN SINGAPORE IS SAFE

Nestle said : "The incident reported in the media does not refer to Milo in Singapore. Milo sold by Nestle Singapore is manufactured in Singapore at our Jurong Factory and comes with a differentiated label with the statement 'Made In Singapore'."

Filed Under: 

Pages

Advertisement
Subscribe to RSS - Milo