Tag Archives: Hygiene

LANDLORD RENTED ROOM TO PRC TENANT, ENDED UP WITH RATS

Since today, wife and I have been living in fear... of RATS! This is all because of the previous tenants, who did not keep the room clean. We regret trusting the owner's words about this place. Story starts when we rented this room, I asked the owner who are the previous tenants. She told me that all of her tenants are Singaporeans, so I trusted her as I thought that Singaporeans usually very clean one. End up I realized that the house was previously rent to a bunch of PRCs, nevermind.

Read More »

F&B STORE THREATENS TO SUE NETIZEN FOR DEFAMATION

One company owner has decided to take action against a Facebook netizen for allegedly defaming her store. On 2nd May, "Jaslin Larissa Tan" posted a complaint about Tamper and Co Singapore. Jaslin said that there were rats and other unhygienic practices by staff at the store. This posting was discovered by an owner of Tamper and Co Singapore, who tried to reach out to the netizen.

Read More »

ROACH-INFESTED FLAT IN EUNOS CLEANED UP, HUSBAND WORRIED WIFE WILL START HOARDING AGAIN

On Saturday, for the first time in years, Mr Lim Chin Ting, 74, sat comfortably on the sofa in his living room. The stench and heaps of junk around him were mostly gone, thanks to a team of 10 people from the HDB and Marine Parade Town Council who went there on Saturday to help him clear the mess. Starting at about 10.30am, the group spent eight hours clearing out some of the clutter in the three-room flat at Eunos Crescent, Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported.

Read More »

[BEWARE] MUSEE PLATINUM SPA CENTER HAS VERY POOR HYGIENE PRACTICES

I just wanted to share my traumatising IPL experience at Musee Platinum with you guys because I know a lot of you signed up as their customer with their $38 underarm groupon package... TO MY DIGUST THERE ARE VERY CURLY HAIRS LEFT ON THE SHAVER FROM GOD FUCKING KNOWS HOW MANY CUSTOMERS BEFORE ME. (JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE.) VERY GROSSED OUT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW SUCH THICK CURLY HAIRS ONLY GROW WHERE THE LIGHT DON'T SHINE.

Read More »

4 YR OLD BOY DIES AFTER EATING CONTAMINATED FOOD AT NORTHPOINT KOPITIAM FOODCOURT

A four-year-old boy died four days after eating contaminated food bought from a nasi padang stall at a food court, a coroner's court heard. Shayne Sujith Balasubraamaniam, together with his mother and two-year-old sister, came down with food poisoning on Jan 19 this year, a day after his mother had bought food, including tahu goreng and curry chicken, from a nasi padang stall at Kopitiam food court at Northpoint Shopping Centre.

Read More »

KOUFU-RUN FOOD COURT AT MBS CLOSED FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AFTER COCKROACH COMPLAINT GOES VIRAL

In the wake of customer complaints and photographs of cockroaches that went viral online, Marina Bay Sands said that the 1983 - A Taste of Nanyang foodcourt has been closed until further notice "for thorough cleaning". "Marina Bay Sands is aware of a pest incident that occurred at one of our tenanted F&B outlets, 1983 - A Taste of Nanyang, located at the South Promenade of The Shoppes, on Oct 6. We immediately took action and worked with the tenant to conduct checks and investigate the incident," Marina Bay Sands said in a statement on Thursday (Oct 9).

Read More »