Food Poisoning

NETIZEN FELT ILL EATING NTUC MINCED CHICKEN WITH PLASTIC RESIDUE

A reader shared that he fell ill after cooking and consuming a packet of minced chicken from NTUC which contained pieces of plastic residue on the chicken. This incident happened in November 2016. According to the reader, she had bought the chicken from a NTUC Fairprice supermarket. Although the minced chicken appeared to be normal on inspection, bits and pieces of plastic residue stuck to the chicken upon removal of the plastic layer.

Filed Under: 

KHOO TECK PUAT HOSP: FROM FOOD POISONING TO SUSPECTED PREGNANCY TO CT SCAN

My Wife Was Admitted To Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital On 8th May 2016 With Proberly Food Poisoning Condition . My Wife Seriously Cannot Even Walk Or Go To The Toilet Cause Of The Giddiness Spell She Had That Also Made Her Vomit Non Stop For Bloody 21Hours !!!

The First 8 Hours The Doctors In Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital ( KTPH ) Cannot Even Diagnose What Is The Problem With My Wife . Only Say Suspect Pregnancy .

After Suspecting Of Pregnancy Gone Through Blood Test . Report Show That Is NOT Pregnant !!!

As The Doctors Do Not Have The Answer To My Wife Problem They Gave A Stupid Suggestion That To Send My Wife For A "CT Scan" . What The Hell That Food Poisoning Has To Do With "CT Scan" !!!!

Filed Under: 

GUILT-STRICKEN MOTHER OF DECEASED STUDENT COMMITS SUICIDE

15 year-old Catholic High student Luke Chan had returned from a school trip to Shanghai last November, but soon started to show signs of food poisoning the very same day. On Saturday afternoon, the boy had started vomiting profusely. However, his mother decided that they would observe his condition and go consult a doctor the next day if the situation warranted it.

Filed Under: 

SEA GAMES CYCLISTS HIT WITH MASSIVE FOOD POISONING, NOT AGAIN?

An outbreak of food poisoning struck the ongoing SEA Games when several cycling athletes were down with abdominal illness. Among those affected were Singapore cyclist Dinah Chan, who succumbed to her illness and settled for the bronze medal. At the 2013 edition in Myanmar, the 29-year-old was similarly forced out due to food poisoning.

Filed Under: 

BACTERIA IN UNDERCOOKED CHICKEN COULD BE A LEADING CAUSE OF FOOD POISONING

Chicken campylobacter, a bacteria found in improperly cooked chicken, has affected 280,000 people in the UK and killed 100 people yearly. It is Britain's leading cause of food poisoning. The bacteria was present in 3 out of 4 chickens sold in supermarkets. This bacteria causes food poisoning, severe diarrhea, stomach pain and vomiting. It is especially harmful to babies and people with weakened immune systems.

Filed Under: 

27 SERVICEMEN TIO FOOD POISONING AFTER EATING AT CLEMENTI CAMP COOKHOUSE

MINDEF confirmed that 27 servicemen from Clementi Camp were down with Gastro-Intestinal Disease (Food Poisoning) after consuming food from the cookhouse. It said the soldiers’ conditions are stable and all of them have been discharged from the medical centre and are currently on light duties.

Filed Under: 

4 YR OLD BOY DIES AFTER EATING CONTAMINATED FOOD AT NORTHPOINT KOPITIAM FOODCOURT

A four-year-old boy died four days after eating contaminated food bought from a nasi padang stall at a food court, a coroner's court heard. Shayne Sujith Balasubraamaniam, together with his mother and two-year-old sister, came down with food poisoning on Jan 19 this year, a day after his mother had bought food, including tahu goreng and curry chicken, from a nasi padang stall at Kopitiam food court at Northpoint Shopping Centre.

Filed Under: 

Pages

Advertisement
Subscribe to RSS - Food Poisoning