Tag Archives: Electrocuted

DEAD WORKER AT KRANJI SITE WAS ELECTROCUTED

The MOM has confirmed that the Singaporean man who died at a Kranji worksite on Sunday was electrocuted. The man was said to be disconnecting an existing electrical cable at an overground box when the incident occurred.

Read More »

15 Y.O PASSED AWAY AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED WHILE TAKING SHOWER

A 15 year old teenager has passed away after he was electrocuted while taking a shower. It is believed that the teenager was in the midst of taking a shower when his brother heard him scream. After which, there was just silence. Sensing that something was amiss, the elder brother rushed into the bathroom. He found his brother lying on the bathroom floor, unconscious. .

Read More »