WOMAN FINDS PIN EMBEDDED INSIDE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK WHILE EATING IT

Advertisement

Yesterday morning (Dec 5), a lady bought a $3 packet of nasi lemak from Koufu at Fajar Road.

While she was eating the second chicken drumstick, she felt something poke against her mouth. It was causing her a lot of pain.

She was shocked to find a pin embedded in the drumstick! She did not get to inform the stall-owners as she bought her food as takeaway.

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views