I Grabhitch on the way to and back from work sometimes to help the environment out, while getting a bit of spare change for my gas and erp.
- Picked up this golden nugget of a lady the other day, informed her that I'd be picking another person up and she agreed.
- Upon reaching her destination, she was due to pay by cash, but she only had a $50 and I didn't have change. Seeing as she seemed to be in a rush, I offered to message her my bank account number for her to transfer later.
- One or two days passed, she told me she would do it "later" or the "next day"
- now 5 days later, she suddenly turns around and says she was late for her work, FINED $50, and ask ME TO PAY HER $38 INSTEAD.
So I told her this:
I don't know what logic you have in that brain of yours but:
- the issue now is that you've taken a ride on Grab and don't want to pay for it. You getting fined is your issue not mine.
- I had pre informed you I was picking someone else up along the way and you agreed.
- if you're in a rush, don't be cheapo and get grabhitch or uberpool, just book a grabcar.
- Seeing as YOU were rushing, when you offered to run to 7-11 to get change to pay me i said its ok just bank transfer me. I have the recording of this thru my car cam.
- now you turn around and use my goodwill of not collecting money from you on the spot, blame me for your own tardiness and lack of time management, and don't want to pay for a service rendered?
In your same stupid logic, you are saying:
- if a bus or train makes u late u also don't want to pay
- taxi uncle make u late u won't pay also?
You realize, however stupidly you are doing it, what you're doing is illegal right?
You want to get in trouble over $12? Lol. I'm giving u one last chance