TRAIN FILLED UP WITH SMOKE AT RAFFLES PLACE STATION

Dear A.S.S. Editor

Advertisement

News reports have emerged that Raffles Place MRT station was hit by a freon gas leak on Monday night, and this leak caused a train to be filled with "smoke". This happened at about 8:45pm on Monday.

Luckily the gas was non-toxic and non-flammable, but witnesses said the train was very hot when the leak occurred, and naturally, passengers started to panic. Imagine being in a train, when it suddenly filled up with smoke and you started to feel hot. And being on a train, you had nowhere to run.

This is just yet another issue plaguing the MRT trains. Not sure what excuse they are going to come up with this time.

Joseph Arumugam

A.S.S. Contributor

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views