1. Electricity price is 22.41cents per kilo watt
2. A BTO HDB flat at Macpherson Spring is more than $460000
3. A Corolla Altis car is $110,000 for 10years usage
4. A Singapore Minister demands to be paid 4 times the salary of US President
5. An ex PM asked: "Is it wrong to collect more money?"
6. Govt, with unfair advantage, goes into business to compete with private enterprises
7. Govt exploits Singaporeans by paying an annual interest for compulsory pension funds lower than inflation rate etc
No wonder aged Singaporeans are poor and don't have enough to live on. Should Singaporeans support a Govt whose primary love is money?