SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 EXPLODES, BURNS 5 Y.O. GIRL'S FACE & HANDS

A 5 year-old girl in China faces permanent disability and disfigurement after her father's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 exploded while it was charging.

Advertisement

Feng Lingling, his wife and 5 year old daughter went to bed early on 9 March. At 4AM, Ling was woken up to the sharp cry of his daughter, who was sleeping close to his Samsung Galaxy Note 4 charging at his bedside table.

The device, which had only been bought on 4 August last year, had exploded and burnt the bedding and his daughter's face and hands.

The child is now unable to speak and her hands and face are badly damaged. She cannot speak or eat anything. She now faces the risk of permanent disfigurement.

A Samsung spokesperson says the company is aware of this unfortunate incident and will take action soon.

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views