A father found a metal strip in a lunch set from I Love Taimei at Punggol Waterway. He ordered the food via foodpanda and only noticed the metal strip when he was halfway through his meal.
He was shocked that the food handler failed to realise it and was worried about the danger of leaving a metal object in other people's food. He was relieved he did not let his kids eat the bento.
The father has since written to the eatery and the National Environment Agency about it.
Nowadays must pay extra attention even when eating.