FIRE AT SAGO LANE, 2 CONVEYED TO HOSPITAL FOR SMOKE INHALATION

Advertisement

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to a fire this morning (Jan 23) at about 5am.

The fire occured at Block 4 Sago Lane, on the 10th floor. The unit's occupants, a female in her 80s and a male in his 50s were conveyed to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The SCDF put out the fire in the unit's kitchen.

Residents from the upper floors of the block had evacuated themselves. There were about 15 of them.

Two fire engines, two red rhinos, an ambulance and a support vehicle were dispatched to the scene.

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views