BEDOK NORTH MCDONALDS FIRE AN ACT OF MISCHIEF

Dear A.S.S. Editor

Advertisement

The fire that broke out at a McDonald's restaurant in Bedok North was believed to be an act of mischief, and resulted in staff and customers having been evacuated. It was understood that the fire started at the toilet in the fast food outlet.

A McDonald's spokesman confirmed that its restaurant manager evacuated all customers and crew from the premises once aware of the fire, and alerted the SCDF. There were no injuries reported, and the fire was put out immediately by SCDF.

The fast food outlet located at Block 539, Bedik Norht Ave 3 resumed operations at 1.05am on Thursday. The incident is currently under investigation by the SCDF and the police, and no further details can be shared until investigations are complete.

Matthew Sng

A.S.S.Contributor

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views