15 Y.O PASSED AWAY AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED WHILE TAKING SHOWER

A 15 year old teenager has passed away after he was electrocuted while taking a shower.

Advertisement

It is believed that the teenager was in the midst of taking a shower when his brother heard him scream. After which, there was just silence.

Sensing that something was amiss, the elder brother rushed into the bathroom. He found his brother lying on the bathroom floor, unconscious.

The family called for an ambulance. However, the teenager could not be revived.

The accident took place at 233 Bukit Batok East Ave 5.

Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Advertisement

Your Views