A netter ordered prime striploin steak from the Char-Grill Bar outlet at Hougang Ave 8 @ around 1:10am. She found a piece of stapler inside her food.
She said the matter has been resolved, but she still wanted to share so that people can be more careful.
“At the same time, I’m putting it out here for you guys to be extra careful. Maybe when ordering food next time, it’d be best to check for things or items that aren’t supposed to be there. It might not be the best thing to happen if this was ingested as a supper meal.”