What a close shave! A family’s IKEA shelf shattered out of nowhere, blasting glass fragments across the living room.
The man who posted about the incident said that his wife had only moved their child away from the exact spot 30 seconds before.
“Thank god my wife moved my kid away 30 seconds prior.. else only God knows what would happen..”
The whole family was in shock as it all happened so suddenly. The IKEA Detolf shelf cracked and very quickly got blasted all over their living room.
It’s not like the shelf was old; they had it for barely 3 years.
Luckily nobody was injured but what a horrifying incident it must have been for the child!