TIONG BAHRU BEDROOM CATCHES FIRE, NO ONE INJURED

A bedroom of a Tiong Bahru HDB flat caught fire this afternoon but nobody was injured.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force got to know of the fire at around 2.30pm and managed to extinguish the fire that was engulfing the room. Even after an hour later, smoke could still be seen from the window.

The cause of the fire is uncertain as investigations are ongoing. Luckily no one was injured!

Check Also

Tiktok Teen Accepting Applications To Date Her Mother

Her future stepdad must be a good photographer and have a lot of patience because her mother might look innocent although she isn't.