TIONG BAHRU BEDROOM CATCHES FIRE, NO ONE INJURED

A bedroom of a Tiong Bahru HDB flat caught fire this afternoon but nobody was injured.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force got to know of the fire at around 2.30pm and managed to extinguish the fire that was engulfing the room. Even after an hour later, smoke could still be seen from the window.

The cause of the fire is uncertain as investigations are ongoing. Luckily no one was injured!

Check Also

Amy Khor and Lily Neo wayang at hawker centre

Tray Return Make Food Centres Dirtier, Time For Ministers To Wayang!

Last time we still can see Amy Khor and Lily Neo wayang at hawker centres. Where are they when we need cleaners? Why don't they go wayang and take pictures!