A 23 year old Singaporean man on holiday in Bali flung himself off his 5th storey hotel after he got high by consuming magic mushrooms. Although his friend tried to hold him back to stop him from jumping, the victim broke free and jumped off the hotel. The student died instantly from the fall.
The victim’s friend said they bought the magic mushroom drink outside their Bali hotel and mixed it with orange juice and chocolate before consumption. Not long after taking the drink, the victim said he wanted to jump but was held down by his friend. However, he broke free and flung out of the window and landed in the backalley of the Akmani Hotel.