TRAIN FILLED UP WITH SMOKE AT RAFFLES PLACE STATION

Dear A.S.S. Editor

News reports have emerged that Raffles Place MRT station was hit by a freon gas leak on Monday night, and this leak caused a train to be filled with “smoke”. This happened at about 8:45pm on Monday.

Luckily the gas was non-toxic and non-flammable, but witnesses said the train was very hot when the leak occurred, and naturally, passengers started to panic. Imagine being in a train, when it suddenly filled up with smoke and you started to feel hot. And being on a train, you had nowhere to run.

This is just yet another issue plaguing the MRT trains. Not sure what excuse they are going to come up with this time.

Joseph Arumugam

A.S.S. Contributor

Check Also

Worker’s Party MP He Ting Ru Calls Out Systemic Racism in Singapore

Sengkang MP He Ting Ru said she was dismayed that many Singaporeans are living with racism. "There is no place in our society for racism, sexism or xenophobia," she wrote.