A netizen on NUSWhispers posted a list of criteria for her future boyfriend, but ended up getting roasted by netizens, who felt that her expectations were way beyond normal.
According to the anonymous netizen, she was recently cheated on by her boyfriend and is now “in the market to find a new boyfriend”.
In her own words, her ideal boyfriend:
1) Must be from an elite course in nus (namely medicine and dentistry only)
2) Need to be from either RI(JC) or HCJC
3) Need to be be able to buy for me branded goods (birkin, prada etc)
4) Need to be in deans list at least once before. Exception is if you have caucasian blood, then I do not require you to be on deans list.
5) No need to drive car but must be able to afford taxi/grab on a regular basis
Netizens who viewed her listing could not resist a jab at her expense.
A netizen commented: “This one has to be a joke or else no wonder her bf would cheat on her.”
Another netizen questioned whether the posting was written with genuine intent, or if this was just an attention seeking troll post.
What do you think?