92 YEAR OLD WOMAN DIES AFTER EXPLOSION AT CIRCUIT RD FLAT

A 92 year old woman who has been living alone for years was found dead in her flat at Circuit Road last night.

There was no fire but burn marks could be seen in the kitchen. People also heard an explosion that might have been due to a gas stove. The police are still investigating.

She was said to be healthy and spotted just that morning when she was on the way to buy some groceries.

#RIP

Check Also

Toa Payoh Coffeeshop Face Double Rental Hike, No Choice But To Close Shop!

If the government continues to increase rentals without consideration for stall owners, there'll be nothing left of our UNESCO hawker culture. Is that what they want to see?