SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 EXPLODES, BURNS 5 Y.O. GIRL’S FACE & HANDS

A 5 year-old girl in China faces permanent disability and disfigurement after her father’s Samsung Galaxy Note 4 exploded while it was charging.

Feng Lingling, his wife and 5 year old daughter went to bed early on 9 March. At 4AM, Ling was woken up to the sharp cry of his daughter, who was sleeping close to his Samsung Galaxy Note 4 charging at his bedside table.

The device, which had only been bought on 4 August last year, had exploded and burnt the bedding and his daughter’s face and hands.

The child is now unable to speak and her hands and face are badly damaged. She cannot speak or eat anything. She now faces the risk of permanent disfigurement.

A Samsung spokesperson says the company is aware of this unfortunate incident and will take action soon.

Check Also

Hawkers Still Suffering From Covid-19 Rules. Gov Don’t Care About Their Livelihoods!

MOH/NEA should help to improve our lives and not make it any worse.