Dear A.S.S. Editor

My parents told me email town council again about the ceiling leaks. It has been one month after the HDB officer come to our place to check and claim the leak is from outside so is town council problem. He told me will email to town council and they will call me.

So far already one month no news from town council. My parents feel a bit piss off, we pay tax for maintenance and service so slow. I just emailed them again. No surprises, standard auto reply again:

“Thank you for your email.

If your query relates to Town Council issues, the Officer in-charge will reply to you within 5 working days. We will re-direct non-Town Council issues to the relevant agency. However, we are unable to assure you when that agency will respond to you. We wish you and your loved ones a pleasant day.

For Town Council information, visit”

How to get them to fix the problem if simple emails also cannot reply?

Pissed Resident

A.S.S. Contributor

Check Also

MTF Keeps Making Mistakes, Yet They Try To Act Like They Are In Control

Remember the days where we had single digit cases, and on some days we even …