BRAVE MAN HELPS PUT OUT FIRE AT BANQUET, RESCUES STAFF FRM KITCHEN

During lunch hour today, a fire broke out at the chicken rice stall at Banquet Food Court at Jurong Point.

My husband and I just had our makan and we were about to go off when we heard the stall assistants at the chicken rice stall screaming. The chicken rice stall was on fire! We could see the fire. Nobody helped and most of the people were panicking.

All the assistants from the stalls rushed out of the kitchen. My husband went to grab the fire extinguisher to put out the fire. He went inside the kitchen and rescued some of the people inside. He’s ex-SCDF.

I was standing far away from the incident as I was afraid that something might explode!!! The smell of gas was so strong!

Diana Naffira
A.S.S Contributor

Check Also

Fake Singapore Vaccination Certs Most Expensive In The Black Market

Each fake vaccination certificate from Singapore costs about S$400, the most expensive among 28 countries …