ANOTHER GLASS TOP HOB SHATTERS WHEN USED

Dear A.S.S. Editor

Reports of another glass top gas stove that shattered when used are doing their rounds today. This time, it happened in the Pasir Ris home of Ms Suzalinah Saidee on Sunday.

Luckily, no one was near the Turbo Italia kitchen hob when it exploded. Recently, Electrolux recalled four models of its glass gas cooker hobs, following reports from customers of glass tops shattering while in use. Which brings to the next question, is it not save to use kitchen hobs anymore in Singapore? Especially when the glass shatters, someone could get seriously hurt one day.

Time for investigations and assurances that these are just isolated incidents, and that these people were simply the few unlucky ones.

Pearl Chan

A.S.S. Editor

Check Also

More People Are Finally Seeing The True Colors Of Arrogant and Elitist PAP Members!

Earlier this week, Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan was caught calling PSP’s Leong Mun Wai …