WOMAN FINDS PIN EMBEDDED INSIDE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK WHILE EATING IT

Yesterday morning (Dec 5), a lady bought a $3 packet of nasi lemak from Koufu at Fajar Road.

While she was eating the second chicken drumstick, she felt something poke against her mouth. It was causing her a lot of pain.

She was shocked to find a pin embedded in the drumstick! She did not get to inform the stall-owners as she bought her food as takeaway.

Check Also

Woman Took Wheelchair from Hospital and Used It As Shopping Trolley

Harlow Polis?