WOMAN FINDS PIN EMBEDDED INSIDE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK WHILE EATING IT

Yesterday morning (Dec 5), a lady bought a $3 packet of nasi lemak from Koufu at Fajar Road.

While she was eating the second chicken drumstick, she felt something poke against her mouth. It was causing her a lot of pain.

She was shocked to find a pin embedded in the drumstick! She did not get to inform the stall-owners as she bought her food as takeaway.

Check Also

Ang Moh Scared He Get Covid After Brushing Against Sinkie in CBD

At that point, I was a little shocked that the situation escalated that quickly and I was dealing with an angry Caucasian man. Thoughts were racing through my head: Is it because I'm Chinese? Am I supposed to say sorry?