15 Y.O PASSED AWAY AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED WHILE TAKING SHOWER

A 15 year old teenager has passed away after he was electrocuted while taking a shower.

It is believed that the teenager was in the midst of taking a shower when his brother heard him scream. After which, there was just silence.

Sensing that something was amiss, the elder brother rushed into the bathroom. He found his brother lying on the bathroom floor, unconscious.

The family called for an ambulance. However, the teenager could not be revived.

The accident took place at 233 Bukit Batok East Ave 5.

Check Also

Netizen In Buddhist Cult (Yiguandao) Shares That They Want To Leave

According to the Singapore Buddhist Federation, Yiguandao is an “evil cult” and they warn Buddhists …