A family was doing their prayers by the road near the grass patch of 467A Admiralty Drive. They then continued to burn offerings by the road even thought the Town Council had provided bins nearby.
A passer-by claimed that the family was inconsiderate for they did not think about the air pollution as well as the huge mess left behind after the offerings were burnt. He added that the burning could have been done some place safer and more appropriate.
“Praying is understandable but they, in the first place, should be considerate and not be ignorant of their acts. Think of the cleaners who later on would be the one cleaning all this mess. Burning this by the road could also trigger a fire break out especially if this is left unattended.
“Singaporeans, please be considerate and think of others.”