23 August 2016 : The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority (AVA) received feedback from a member of the public on 18 August 2016 regarding a metal nut found in a bar of “King’s Potong Red Bean Ice Confection”. To ensure food safety, AVA has been working with the importer to investigate the matter.
2 While investigations are ongoing, the importer has voluntarily recalled “King’s Ice Confection” products with expiry dates before 22 July 2018, as a precautionary measure. Details of the recalled products can be found below. Consumers who have purchased the following products are advised not to consume it.
3 Consumers may contact F&N Creameries Singapore at 6261 3133 or [email protected] for enquiries or exchange of the products.
4 The products are:
– King’s Potong Red Bean Ice Confection (Multipack and single)
– King’s Potong Black Glutinous Rice/Yam (Multipack)
– King’s Potong Durian (Multipack)
– King’s Potong Red Bean & Cempedak (Multipack)
– King’s Potong Teh Tarik (Multipack)
– King’s Potong Black Glutinous Rice (Single)
– King’s Potong Fruity Lime (Multipack)