In light of the recent closure of California Fitness Gym, HomeTeamNS will extend an assistance programme to Home Team NSmen and HomeTeamNS members by offering free Fitness membership for up to 6 months to our gyms located at HomeTeamNS Balestier and HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok clubhouses with immediate effect.
It is in the Association’s best interest to encourage our Home Team NSmen to adopt an active lifestyle, and we are concerned that the recent closure of California Fitness could disrupt their their training regime.
For affected California Fitness Gym Personal Trainers, we will recruit up to 10 part-time fitness trainer positions in the next 6 months. This is part of our initiative to assist affected personal trainers in the short term while they secure jobs at other gym outlets.
For more details on Fitness Workz membership, click (http://www.hometeamns.sg/Pages/Fitness%20Workz.aspx) here
To sign up, the individual needs to produce the following items:
– HomeTeamNS Ordinary membership card (if they are not a member, they need to sign up for a 5-year or 10-year Ordinary membership)
– Supporting documents that you are a California Fitness Gym Member (membership card, package, proof of purchase, receipts, etc)
– Proceed to Fitness Workz Gym for registration
– Assistance not applicable to Associate, Family, or Social member
– Based on the supporting documents, Fitness Workz reserves the discretion to support up to six (6) months’ free membership at Fitness Workz Gyms in Balestier and Bukit Batok only
Click here for more information