Taking a traditional taxi
1. No cab from 1145 to 12am. All busy. Once 12am.. All light turn green. I saw this right before my eyes b4.. The very taxi 10m away from me turn green right on 12am.
2. Choosy over notes. Give them $50 face black black. Want to use credit card or nets, say terminal faulty
3. Refuse to on GPS even when they donno the road, still need passenger to guide them. Best is passenger also donno.. They can go round and round
4. Need to pay extra to book them
5. 75% of them are anti government
6. 10 to 1130am all having coffee break, refuse to be on the road.
7. Try to go tuas at 7pm? They wont even pick u up. Got in tue cab and say u want to go tuas, he ask can dont go or not.
1. Pay by credit card
2. They grab us, not we book them
3. Can use gps if they unsure
4. They already know where u will be going, so no complain