E-cyclists are causing the following problems:
1. Cycling on expressways which are forbidden
2. Speeding up to 70kmph
3. Cycling at quite high speed on pedestrian paths, endangering pedestrains
4. Using zebra crossing without dismounting
5. Ignoring traffic rules
6. Some e-cyclists don’t know highway code
7. Endangering other road users
E-cyclists and other cyclists are getting to be an increasing hazard on public roads. Do we need the problem to get out of hand before Traffic Police and LTA wake up and do something abt this hazard? Do we need more deaths and injuries?
Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Home Affairs, please wake up!