After it was returned with 69.9% of the votes recently, the PAP wants
Singaporeans to accept its new norms. The new norms are:
1. A Ministry has two Ministers
2. Bad air quality of 150 PSI is normal
3. Civil Servants and Ministries who have performed badly or done mistakes
will challenge Singaporeans who criticise them to lead in giving evidence at
COI before the Ministry is willing to convene an Inquiry (recent MOH/SGH Hep
4. Regular MRT breakdowns are expected.
5. Inviting international experts and outside help is normal in the
6. Calling negligence and mismanagement as a “rat” in the system (Khaw Boon
Wan’s twisting MRT’s maintenance negligence and mismanagement)
7. Condoning bullying in the schools
Singaporeans must not allow the pap to distract us from their mistakes and
If a Ministry has two Ministers, it is either the Ministers are inefficient
or in effective.
Air with PSI of 150 is bad air and must not be accepted as normal in
When WP calls for COI, it’s not WP’s duty to lead in giving evidence. It is
the duty of MOH to convene a COI to restore confidence and integrity in SG’s
healthcare. GKY and MOH have to get their heads examined to challenge WP to
MRT breakdowns are not normal.
Negligence is a dereliction of duty and not “rat” in the system as Khaw and
Tan Gee Paw call it.
School bullying must be stopped by MOE and the school. Bullying must not be
accepted as a norm