On a serious note, there is a possibility of Kaki Bukit division being carved out from Aljunied GRC and do expect major boundary changes to Aljunied GRC.
1. 4-member GRC comprising Kaki Bukit, Kembangan-Chai Chee, Bedok South and Simei. Goh Chok Tong will lead Marine Parade GRC. Tan Chuan Jin will lead the new [Bedok] GRC. This has many interesting implications. The AJ team will be left without a Malay MP in Aljunied and forces WP to make a change of MP at the Eunos division, taking Pritam Singh out. Strategic dilemma for the WP immediately but also an opportunity, freeing up Pritam Singh. On the flip side, it is an admission that Faisal has done a good job as MP over the period of one parliamentary term.
2. East Coast GRC will turn into a three-member GRC as a precautionary measure to minimise losses for the PAP.
3. Joo Chiat will not disappear contrary to popular understandings. Joo Chiat will be expanded and continue to remain as a single seat, taking in areas from the Joo Chiat Road and parts of the (former) Mounbatten.
4. There is likely to be a new GRC in the form of the Sengkang GRC, taking in parts of Punggol East which will be dissected right across. As it stands, Punggol East SMC has too big a population. Expect drastic boundary changes in the Sengkang-Punggol area, no less than one new GRC. Maybe two new GRC.
5. Tampines North under Baey Yam Keng will become a new single seat, paving the way for the formation of the Tampines North new town. Tampines will become a 4-member GRC or include parts of Pasir Ris.
6. The changes in the East will be structural while the changes in the West is more of an reorganisation.