Hope you are doing great.
I read your article on your website which describes why Singapore is the best place to work and live.
It was really impressive and helped me clear my doubts regarding migrating to Singapore.
Let me tell you about myself, My name is Tushar (31 years old) and I currently live in India.
I was trying really hard to get the correct information on how to migrate to SG.
I do not possess any special skills but what I have is the exposure to International Luxury Retail (high end world famous brand), as I have lived in Dubai for 6 years working for well known brand Mont Blanc as a Store Supervisor.
Along with my family we want to settle down in SG permanently and if possible continue to work there for such luxury brands, please guide me further on how to make it possible.
Also kindly answer to my queries below:
1. Can I come on social visit pass and look out for the jobs in luxury retail in SG.
2. Is it easy to find a job in the same field (as I see many opening in the same field).
3. Do company hire people on visit passes for the jobs.
4. What would be an approx expenditure if I stay in SG for a month (moderately)
5. What are the economical options for staying in SG.
I would really appreciate if you could guide me with any additional info and answer my queries as its really helpful to know about a new country from someone already living in there.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks & Regards,