Dear All Singapore Stuff,
I just got my Punggol BTO flat and not long after I moved in, I noticed that the wooden door started to grow tiny white specks. After a few days, I start to see white "shitake" mushrooms growing out of my door! What is this rubbish that HDB installed in my house?
Do they not know that mushroom have spores that can cause asthma and other respiratory ailments? Why is the quality of BTO flats now so poor, pathetic to the extent where mushrooms or fungi can grow at home.
For those who are getting their new BTO flats, please check all your wooden doors for such growth. It is unhealthy for you and you need to complaint to HDB for them to change a new door for you!