BABY GIRL DIES OF HEATSTROKE AFTER FATHER LEAVES HER IN CAR TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

He loves playing video games. Tragically, the habit cost a Taiwanese man his five-month-old daughter’s life. His wife had left the baby with him as she was not feeling well, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

The man, surnamed Lin, then drove to a nearby store in Chiayi, southern Taiwan, to buy cigarettes. He ended up spending about four hours at the electronic playground playing video games, leaving his daughter in the car’s back seat.

When he returned, he found vomit on the baby’s mouth and neck. Lin drove to hospital but it was too late. She had died.

Check Also

More People Are Finally Seeing The True Colors Of Arrogant and Elitist PAP Members!

Earlier this week, Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan was caught calling PSP’s Leong Mun Wai …