Urine

CAT SOILED MAN'S MATTRESS, MAN SLAMMED CAT TO GROUND KILLING IT

A 58-year-old man was sentenced to a jail term of eight weeks for causing a cat to suffer serious head and lung injuries, resulting in its death.

In a press release, the AVA said that they were alerted to an alleged animal cruelty case at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 on Mar 14 this year. Ow had admitted to throwing a stray cat on the floor before throwing it down a rubbish cute from his residence.

Filed Under: 

INDONESIAN HELPER JAILED FOR MIXING HER URINE WITH MILK POWDER FOR EMPLOYER'S CHILD

On Monday (6 June), the court heard that an Indonesian domestic helper had been feeding her employer's child milk that has been mixed with her urine.

27 year old Ela had been working with her employer for only 5 weeks. She was upset by the scoldings from her employer's mother-in-law and decided to take things into her own hands.

According to Ela, she would bring a cup to the toilet, urinate into it and transfer the contents into the flask.

She then mixed it with milk powder for the employer's 4 year old child. She said she did this so that the whole family would "listen to her".

Filed Under: 

MY FATHER WAS CAUGHT URINATING BY RUDE AUX POLICE OFFICER

Today of 13-01-16, my Father was being caught of urinating in the industry area while waiting for his turn to unload the truck. As there was no toilets nearby. Which my dad indeed is old and unable to control that well unlike the younger people when comes to nature call. He eventually release it near his truck area secluded area as well.

Filed Under: 

ABUSIVE DAUGHTER FORCED MAKCIK TO EAT SHIT AND DRINK URINE EVERYDAY

In the latest twist to the saga of the viral video showing an elderly Malay woman being abused by her daughter outside their Lower Delta Road flat, a neighbor who told news reporters that he had kindly lent the family $5,000 to repay their debts has been arrested. In a shocking revelation, he also revealed that the daughter had forced her mother to eat human faeces and drink urine everyday for a long time.

Filed Under: 

PRC BOY ELECTROCUTED FOR PEEING ON HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER

A boy suffered a near-fatal electrocution when he urinated on a transformer on a roadside in China's Xi'an, the capital of Shaanxi province. Fang Haohao, seven, wanted to relieve himself while waiting with his parents at a bus stop and was told by his father to do so at an open space behind some hoarding, according to MyPaper. Mr Fang then heard crackling noises shortly after and saw thick smoke rising from a nearby shed, which turned out to be a 10,000-volt electrical substation.

Filed Under: 

Pages

Advertisement
Subscribe to RSS - Urine