For every woman who has had to contend with the probing questions of relatives during Chinese New Year gathers, help is here!
According to a netizen, a local Chinese man has offered himself up for hire from the second day of Chinese New Year on.
In his resume, he claims to be proficient in English, Mandarin, and Hokkien so "your grandparents will love me". He is also "physically superior to your ex", "perfect 10/10 mid-tier arm candy" and can act 4 different roles: "smart local uni boyboy", "intimidating bodybuilder", "tasteful gentleman" and "microsoft office".
What do you think?
Read his advertisement here.
"chinese new year boyfriend rental available from 初二
private message me for availability
26 years old
about me and things i can do
- libra so i am an excellent balance between brains and brawn
- proficient in spoken english and mandarin
- hilarious in hokkien your grandparents will love me
- your nosy middle aged aunty will be subdued by me
- physically superior to your ex
- perfect 10/10 mid-tier arm candy
- rugged look so you can lie to your relatives that you are no longer into k-pop boys
things i cannot do
- beauty talk
- fashion talk
- standing broad jump
different personas i am able to pull off
- smart local uni boyboy (4 years experience)
- intimidating bodybuilder (8 years experience)
- tasteful gentleman (no experience but quite confident)
- microsoft office (10 years experience)
salary commensurate with experience"